Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Character Sheet

I mocked up a character sheet in a Google Spreadsheet. It automates a good chunk of chargen (which is exactly why I made it in the first place: to test the chargen rules), therefore it contains a number of tables taken directly from the Quickstart - is it okay if I share it here?

EDIT: Here's the link.

Sure, no problem!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

I edited the first post with a link to it (if you want to play around with it, go File --> Make a copy). I'll probably keep fiddling with it, so I added the date to the filename as a sort  of version number.

I think it's pretty straightforward, but just to be clear:

• the yellow cells are to be edited by hand; everything else is pre-calculated
  • skill ranks are to be edited on the AdvancementSheet (DPs spent on skills go in the #Ranks column); on the MainSheet your final rank is shown (i.e. #Ranks + Culture)
  • I need to make room for backgrounds and items, but I'm still figuring out how to best present combat stats
  • I changed the order skills are presented to alphabetical within the same category (this  one was driving me crazy in the Quickstart :D)
  • injuries can now be tracked; penalty is entered by hand, but severity is automatically calculated
  • visually signals when bruised
  • sums all the penalties coming from injuries and being bruised
  • added "Weary?" and "Dying?", but the sheet does nothing with them just yet

That's really cool, great work!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.