Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is anyone interested in playing VsDM quickstart in Italian via Discord?

Is anyone interested in playing VsDM quickstart in Italian via Discord?

I know it's hard: the game has just come out, the number of people in Italy who uses discord to play is small but I want to try .....

I can do the master or the player is indifferent.

Alternatively if the authors need an extra tester and do test sessions in Italian via internet I am available ....

Damn ! My 2 years living in Parma isn't enough by far to speak fluently italian.

I could be spectator though ^^

My gallery on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/fred73fr/gallery/

Ciao Giovanni!

That would be super cool, let's see if we manage to organize something!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

I'm available when you want: in the evening from monday to friday or in the week end. I prefer the week end because my network is less congested. I will send to you my email as a pm in the Dragon lairs forum.

1. This means that the rules in Italian have already been translated and made available?
Quote from Matteo Di Cirin on March 1, 2019, 3:41 pm
  1. This means that the rules in Italian have already been translated and made available?

Ciao Matteo!

Unfortunately, no the Quickstart Rules aren't available in Italian, yet (save for the character sheet, which has been shared on our blog some time ago).

However, we'll have an announcement on this subject coming very soon!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.