Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Physical copies for non-backers?

Hello.

I recently found out about this game, and I thought it was incredible at first sight. I've always loved darker fantasy, with big heroes and dark threats and all that 80s movie aesthetic. I unfortunately didn't hear of the Kickstarter and only recently discovered the game. I would love to support the creators through buying the Core Rulebook, which was a goal on the Kickstarter. I like using a physical Core Rulebook, as it's easier to use at a game table, and would love to purchase one when they are available. Are there any plans for print runs or for physical copies beyond what backers will receive? I would love to know. If someone has any information about the future of the physical books, that would be great.

Much Appreciated,
Space pirate Buzaso

Hi, and welcome!

Yes, physical copies will be available to non-backers, too. We've temporarily stopped taking orders to dedicate our full attention to the printing process, but we'll resume as soon as we're finished with backers' orders.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the response.

Is there anyway we can be notified when hard copies are available? So jazzed for this game.

We'll make a public announcement and send a newsletter to all subscribers when we'll start taking orders again!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.