Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reporting Typos

The chart on page 15 of the QuickStart lists the halfling starting wealth level at 0, but the kin description on page lists it at 1. I tend to think 1 is correct (Hobbits seemed quite comfortable), but regardless there is a discrepancy.

Quote from Hugh Acton on August 27, 2019, 9:03 pm

The chart on page 15 of the QuickStart lists the halfling starting wealth level at 0, but the kin description on page lists it at 1. I tend to think 1 is correct (Hobbits seemed quite comfortable), but regardless there is a discrepancy.

Correct, Halfling do have a starting WL of 1.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Hi Open00 guys, looking forward to the complete rules. I found something in the healing spell Mending. It refers to "Light" wounds. But the text uses the term "Minor". Also it talks about a healing roll, but those aren't required for minor injuries, right?

Also, a minor thing, in the fumble results table, for the higher rolls, it says that characters "get to choose" one (or two) of the extra complications. I think that should probably say "must choose". Get makes it seem like they dont have to choose any of them.

Cool stuff so far! Love the blog posts about fleshing out (haha) the Darkmaster.

Good catches, and yes the correct term is "Minor Injury".
Note that no Healing Roll is required to treat Minor Injuries, but they still need to be treated. In other words, Minor Injuries won't start healing until you stop to rest and do something to tend to them, but doing so require no Roll.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.