Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sage Advancement in a low magic setting

Has someone addressed this?  Sage is not listed on the advancement table. I was thinking it would be something similar to the Animist/Wizard/Dabbler classes.  The reason I put 4 in Adventuring is the thought that a Sage would maybe spend a lot of time "in the field"  during the course of their research.

If it has not may I suggest the following:

Character Advancement Table
Warrior  Rogue Wizard Animist Dabbler Champ        Sage
Armor                               2            1             0             0           1             2                0
Combat                             5            3             0             1           2             3                1
Adventuring                    4             4             1             2           3             3                4
Roguery                            2             5             1             1           3            0                 2
Lore                                   0             1             5            4            1            1                 5
Spells                                 0            0             5            5            3            3                0
Body                                  2             1             0            0            1            2                1
MP per Level                   0            0              3            2            1            1                 0

The formatting did not carry over sorry.  I hope you can figure it out

You should find the Sage's advancement table on page 263 of the Core Rules!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.