Forum

September 17, 2018 0 comments

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Shipping Fee within Europe

Hi Guys,

Can anybody please let me know: do I really have to pay a shipping flat fee of 35 USD for shipping to Germany? It's within the EU, so I suppose that should be possible with way less shipping costs? I can buy another book for that money. But I also really would love to buy the Epic Bundle. So is there any way to lower the shipping costs? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately the book is quite heavy, so shipping fees are rather steep. We're trying to find a better deal with the carriers but for the moment the best way to save some money is making a group order. Shipping fees are exactly the same for 2 bundles, so if you have a friend who's interested in the game you'll basically pay half each.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

If that helps: Our bookshop in Berlin, Germany (otherland-berlin.de) has ordered a few copies that should arrive around end of March/Beginning of April. Once we have them, you'll be able to order them from us (and you'll also get the pdf through the Bits&Mortar program), at a small flat shipping fee of 3,50€; however, we can't offer the Epic Bundle ... We don't have an online shop, but you can just drop us an e-mail (or PM me here).

The digital product is on http://www.drivethrurpg.com. Can we get a softback or hardback version through them? How much would that cost?

Quote from Jakob Schmidt on March 16, 2021, 5:05 pm

If that helps: Our bookshop in Berlin, Germany (otherland-berlin.de) has ordered a few copies that should arrive around end of March/Beginning of April. Once we have them, you'll be able to order them from us (and you'll also get the pdf through the Bits&Mortar program), at a small flat shipping fee of 3,50€; however, we can't offer the Epic Bundle ... We don't have an online shop, but you can just drop us an e-mail (or PM me here).

Send me a message if you need some GM Screens, I think we can work something out.

Quote from Charles Robinson on March 18, 2021, 5:24 am

The digital product is on http://www.drivethrurpg.com. Can we get a softback or hardback version through them? How much would that cost?

We weren't completely convinced by the quality of the POD print, so no, that wouldn't be possible at the moment.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
Quote from Topramesk on March 19, 2021, 12:29 pm
Quote from Jakob Schmidt on March 16, 2021, 5:05 pm

Send me a message if you need some GM Screens, I think we can work something out.

Thanks - I actually noticed that our wholesaler has the GM screens on offer, so we'll get them through them!